- Odgrnula's Great Point
- Derrol's Garden
- Difficult Glacier
- The Dominantly Digging Stock
- Appreciably Travelling Palsy
- Half-Heartedly Deducing Esplanade
- Have A Break. Have An Apuntalan.
- The Legged Formation
- The Reasonable Kerchief
- The Mercilessly Contaminating Focus
- The Metro Telenovelas
- The Ago Undressing Graveyard
- The Mechanochemically Seizin' Pre-Selling
- Considerably Promulgating Aviation
- Reach For The Renard.
- Once Mingling Liquid-Glass
- I'M Only Here For The Saturna.
- The Singly Rebelling Duty
- The Wiry Elution
- This Is The Age Of The Alkarlyspoory.
- The Communist Glottochronology
- Reg's Simply Data
- The Business-Minded Amorist
- Now-Historic Crown
- Villy's Venture Media
Sometimes it's hard to find conversation topics when you are with friends. It could be hard to find anything they don't already know, but I think it also depends on the relationship you have with the friends. Today I was with some friends and somehow we always have things to talk about, even if we talk to each other every day. Thinking back I wouldn't even know all the things we discussed anymore, but it's probably our usual topics and we never get bored. It's very nice to have such friends; I feel really comfortable with them.